With the increasing globalization, understanding the geographic details surrounding an area of where business takes place has become a critical component in strategic planning. The right data can reduce response times while providing better information for business decisions.
Data enrichment, which refers to processes used to enhance, attribute or otherwise improve your data by adding coordinates, socio-demographics or economic attributes to your customer addresses.
DATALINK helps place your customers on a map – visualize relationships between neighboring area, consumer types and consumer spending.
- Purchasing Power
- Retail Spending
- Retail Turnover
- Retail Centrality
- Socio-demographics: number of households, population age bands, gender and unemployment
- Consumer Spending by product groups
- International Consumer Styles
- Households by Income Quintiles
- Most countries globally
- On a wide range of geographical levels, Postcode (ZIP), administration level and micro levels like census or street segment.
Depending on the IT demands, we can offer you two options:
Use simple HTTP GET methods providing maps, sociodemographics and socio-economic data, routing, geocoding, places, positioning, traffic, transit and weather information. Platform Extensions add capabilities to the service results received from our REST APIs.
The DATALINK Desktop is a Client for the MBI DATALINK API which enables easy access to various data provided by Michael Bauer International GmbH (MBI).